Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Laura

"Being here has been amazing. I've gotten used to it, so I don't miss home as much. At first I did, but now I don't want to leave. London is just AMAZING, all they have to offer here, like the places and food. This trip has been eye-opening and I'm grateful for having a chance to be here. Our Contributors and Dr. Patton have done this possible and from the bottom of my heart I thank them. It's sad to leave so early. I wish we had more time here, but unfortunately our job is down there. I hope I, as well with my family and this choir, come here again soon. I hope Theile has enjoyed this trip more than I, and hope he remembers it as a wonderful trip he got to enjoy with us, and us with him. I hope he knows how much us 9th graders appreciate everything he's done for us, and that we will all miss him and love him so much. Thanks for everything to those who contributed. This was all you, Dr. Patton, and Theile.
From London I say goodnight, and Los Angeles, I'm coming home tomorrow!! :)
Laura".

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading about and seeing all the pictures of this glorious trip. Had no idea you all were going to Paris too. What a gas! I'm sure you'll remember this trip forever. Hope I get to read some of your reflections (hint hint). Love to you all, Ms. Kausch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed your greetings to the students. They had a great time. Thank you, Kate!

    ReplyDelete