Thursday, August 2, 2012

Canterbury and Keynes College

We are staying at Keynes College, at the University of Kent, very close to Canterbury. We had the opportunity to spend one hour walking in Canterbury and we realized it was a very interesting place with a long history that required more time to visit, so we are planning another visit.






After Canterbury, we came to our accommodations at Keynes College. It is a very quiet place with beautiful green fields all around, where you can actually see dozens of rabbits jumping around, and there is even a pond with ducks. It seems to be a wonderful place to study. We were assigned individual rooms where we left our luggage, and then we went to dinner at 6:00 pm, with a lot of college students and people from other organizations that are visiting. The dinner was very good.











6 comments:

  1. Hey their I'm glad u guys are having fun tell everyone I said hey and a big HELLO TO LIZ GOLDHABER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Lopez. I showed Elizabeth your post and her eyes glowed with emotion. If you want to talk to her send me an email at jxg02921@lausd.net and I'll show you how to do it (free for you, ridiculously cheap for me).

      Delete
  2. Hi MTMS Bell Ringers & Chaperones! I am following your blog postings and am looking forward to your performances. I understand that Nadia Yoshioka is on her way to meet you in Paris. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're following us. We are looking forward to Paris, which will be on Sunday. I hope everything is well at Mark Twain.

      Delete
  3. It is good to hear that you are enjoying some time sightseeing. Someday I hope to visit the areas you are describing.
    Individual rooms - amazing! I hope everyone is catching up on sleep a bit.
    Thanks, again, for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this kids are amazing. They get up early, they spend the day around traveling and performing, and when they come back, they still spend some time texting and communicating with their families and friends. In the morning, at breakfast time, everyone is there, on time. I guess they think they will recover sleep when they come back to LA.

    ReplyDelete